I’m busy with four things at the moment:
1. Helping local Lib Dem parties around London fight against Brexit. If you’d like me to come and speak to your local party then email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Campaigning with local Lib Dem parties – you can find photos of some of the places I’ve been recently on my ‘Around London’ page on this website.
3. Digital training for Lib Dem activists – again email me if you’d like to attend any sessions.
4. Keeping up the pressure for the government and media to ensure fair digital campaigning in future elections and referendums.
You can find my recent media coverage here:
- Sky: Is the government wasting money using Snapchat for their Brexit ads?
- Wired: How are the Conservatives using Facebook ads to gather data and test messages?
- BBC: How are the Conservatives testing messages on Facebook?
- OpenDemocracy / The Depolarisation Project: Can facts alone change people’s minds?
- The Daily Telegraph: Why are the Conservatives doing attack ads on Sarah Wolaston?